Yeolgrina "That Summer Concert 3" Sungyeol Support Goods

3:41 PM



Long time no see! This year has taken me by storm ever since it has started and I just cannot find myself a breather!! Consequently, this has left me incredibly rubbish at keeping up with this blog, almost to a point of pretty much abandoning it. I feel so bad every time I would remember about the blog and its state...but what can you do when life got you by your neck, right? Anyway, I was able to find some free time today in order to prepare a post with the arrival of some fansite goods. 

I've been trying my best to save money as of late (heavily due to university expenses), and I had ordered this through a group order via Twitter a couple of months back. One of Sungyeol's fansites, Yeolgrina, had opened a group order in preparation for That Summer Concert 3 support. I was able to get my hands on a photobook set from ordering with the USA group. There were two available sets, a photobook set and a slogan set. The price for one set along with EMS and domestic shipping wasn't quite as bad. Prior to deciding to order this, I was in a dilemma of deciding which birthday support I wanted to participate in, but like I've mentioned before, I've been trying my best to save money and I'm sure you're all aware of how pricey birthday supports can get. In the end, joining this support was my resolve since it would save me a lot of money but still allows me to take part in some form. 

I'm sure you've been waiting this whole time with me babbling on and on, let's go onward with the photos!









The set came with three different hand fans. Which one is your favorite from the three? I personally love the rose one best! (ps: Yeolpaca did not come in the set! Just a cheeky size comparison!)






Some electromagnetic wave stickers. You can put these on your cell phone to block out electromagnetic waves! Plus they add an extra cute touch as well.





Too cute!!






I've been super in to collecting cute stickers lately, influenced by my new hobby of getting into journal planning and scheduling so I was excited to find sticker sheets in the set!



Where can I find my own chibi Yeol??





Another sticker!





Photocards! I think it's quite easy to guess which event was Yeolgrina's favorite.





Postcard sized photos! I love his ashy lavender hair color. Too bad it didn't last very long until he changed it. Hair color adventures with Yeol.





Polaroid postcards. I love the black and white shot so much!



Another cheeky close up of the black and white shot! I told you I love it the best...





Now as a stationery addict, the next thing that was included in the set is probably one of my favorite things from the entire set itself. One letter set was included and it consists of writing papers featuring cute chibi Yeol under the sea + red riding hood designs and some matching envelopes. Love, love, love!





I am actually the wolf creepily staring behind the tree...




My whole purpose of ordering this particular set is mainly for the mini photobook. I love collecting photobooks for many, many reasons! Of course I wouldn't pass out on the opportunity to get another one.


Outside cover. Simple and minimalistic, very nice!









Did I say I love this hair color on him? I do.







And here is an overview of everything that was included in this photobook set from Yeolgrina's support project!



Overall, I really love this set and I'm glad that I picked it up since everything is so cute. I am completely defenseless against anything cute, sue me to be honest!! You can find Yeolgrina's updates and everything else from data to future group orders here and their website here. Thank you so much for reading and stopping by! See you soon!

Kairi x










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

BTS Hip Hop Monster Plushie JIN [Review/Unboxing]

March is almost over and I am back with another review/unboxing! I've recently been released from the clutches of college so I though...